Don’t forget to join Datalogics and Adobe tomorrow, January 29th at 10:00 am CST for tips and information on the newly available Adobe® Reader® Mobile SDK (RMSDK) 10 and Adobe® Content Server (ACS) 5.
Join Shameer Ayyappan, Senior Product Manager at Adobe, and Datalogics representatives Ching Yue, Director of Mobile Applications, and Jennifer Bianchini, Product Manager, who will review:
- Overview of the release
- Adobe and Datalogics eBook roadmaps
- Hardened DRM changes
- Changes in RMSDK 10 and ACS 5
- Migration path and recommendations
- Q&A session
To RSVP, go to www.datalogics.com or access the registration form directly at http://info.datalogics.com/rmsdk10-webinar. Once you have submitted your RSVP, you will receive an email confirmation with the web meeting link and dial-in information.
Please note – when you receive your email confirmation for the webinar, you have two options for audio participation:
- Use the microphone and speakers (VoIP option on GoToMeeting) on your computer, a headset is recommended, or
- Call in using your telephone, using the GoToMeeting number for your respective country. If your country is not listed in the email confirmation, please use option #1 above.
Can’t make it on January 29? No worries! We will post a recording of the web meeting on the Datalogics website for you to view at your convenience.
RSVP at http://www.datalogics.com to reserve your spot TOMORROW at 10:00 am CST!
Don’t delay, sign up today! Limited Space Available!